Sonata Ultrasonic Residential Water Meter
The Sonata is an advanced and highly accurate ultrasonic water meter and data end-point for residential applications. With no moving parts, the Sonata’s robust design ensures reliable and long lasting precision.
Its technology enables the measurement of even the lowest of flow rates, making it the best solution for addressing NRW (Non-Revenue Water).
The Sonata is a data rich end-point, supporting numerous protocols and is ready to meet the challenges of tomorrow’s smart water networks.
In April 2016 the Sonata won the “iF design award”.
Supported Protocols: LoRaWAN (Available soon), Dialog 3G™ 9xx Mhz
Supported Outputs: SSR, Encoder
- Unique “free passage” (see-through) design- patent pending
- Ultrasonic technology for precise and ultra reliable metering
- No moving parts
- Excellent long-term stability and reliability
- Battery powered -up to 15 years life expectancy
- Rugged mechanical design – Submersible (IP68)
- Extremely sensitive and accurate in low flows, down to 2l/h
- Wide measurement range- R500
- Bi-directional flow measurements
- Flexible data formats including flow directions, flow rates and volumes
- AMR and AMI ready with alerts and statistics features
- Multi-line LCD
- Programmable Display (units and outputs resolution)
- Lead free, RoHS
MID 2014/32/EU (based on OIML R49:2013, EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2014)
NSF61 and NSF372
WRAS 1307073/ 1504700
Standards & Certifications
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 50 º C
- Head Loss – 0.25 bar at Q3
- Configuration – compact integrated radio transceiver
- Environmental protection – IP68, ambient temperature -25º C up to +55º C
- Data Logger – Volumes and alarms data
Arad’s flagship ultrasonic bulk meter. Floating flanges Stainless Steel version for challenging environments.
The stainless steel Octave body version is especially suited for aggressive water in industrial processes.