Octave – High Flow Ultrasonic Water Meter
The new Octave high flow, a product expansion for the company’s Octave Series, is designed for applications where significant volumes of water are transferred.
The Octave high flow line is characterized by 2.5 time higher Q3 than Octave line.
Utilities, Waterworks, industrial and agricultural
Supported Protocols: Encoder (Dialog3G™, Sensus), M-Bus, Modbus (By request, polling), 9XX MH2, LoRaWan
Supported Outputs: Pulse (Open drain, SSR, Dry contact), 4-20+Pulse (SSR), 4-20, Encoder+Pulse (SSR), Modbus+Pulse (SSR), M-bus+Pulse (SSR)
- Stainless steel body- AISI 316 SS
- High working flow
- Temperature class- T50 (0.1°C – 50°C)
- Mechanical environment- M1
- ISO/ANSI/BS Floating Flanges
- Low pressure loss- Δ0.1 bar at Q3
- Electromagnetic environment- E1
MID 2014/32/EU (based on OIML R49:2013, EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2014)
Standards & Certifications
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 50 º C
- Configuration – Compact – The display is built in to the unit
The stainless steel Octave body version is especially suited for aggressive water in industrial processes.
Arad’s flagship ultrasonic bulk meter. Floating flanges Stainless Steel version for challenging environments.