P – Positive Displacement Water Meter
Model P is a positive displacement water meter, rotating piston type.
The flowing water causes the piston to rotate within its chamber, each piston revolution being equivalent to a known volume of water.
The piston movement is transferred by a magnetic coupling to the register which has the appropriate reduction gearing.
DN15 – DN25 (1/2″-1”)
- Specially designed for high accuracy and wide measuring range
- Sealed super-dry register
- The UK version includes: IP68 Pulse under the glass register
- Optional Electrical Output: EV, EF, ER
MID 2014/32/EU (based on OIML R49:2013, EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2014)
Standards & Certifications
- Maximum Working Pressure – 10 bar
- Liquid Temperature – up to 50 º C
- Body – Corrosion proof copper alloy
- Coupling Threads (for inline) – BSP, NPSM