M – Multi-Jet Magnetic Water Meter
Water meters using the multi-jet principle are the best cost/performance, long life, flow measurement instruments.
Wide clearances in the measuring chamber and negligible area of contact between static and moving parts are the main reasons for the high reliability of this design even in hard water.
MH model for hot water available.
For residential, agriculture and industrial use
DN15-DN32 (1/2”-1 1/4”)
Supported Protocols: Dialog 3G™
Supported Outputs: EV, EF, ER
- Only one moving part – the impeller – in contact with the water for minimum wear and utmost reliability
- Magnetically driven sealed registers. Stainless steel/glass
encapsulated option is unconditionally guaranteed against fogging
- Wide selection of dial configurations (3 pointers; central pointer) and units of measurements
- Optional Electrical Output – EV, EF, Dialog 3G, ER
MID 2014/32/EU (based on OIML R49:2013, EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2014)
WRAS 1307073/ 1504700
Standards & Certifications
- Maximum Working Pressure – 10 bar
- Liquid Temperature – up to 50 º C
- Body Material –Corrosion proof copper alloy
- Coupling Threads (for inline) – BSP, NPSM
An extremely accurate, AMR/AMI ready, volumetric water meter with very high performance (R 315/400).