Gladiator UK – Positive Displacement Water Meter
The Gladiator is Arad’s super sensitive positive displacement water meter of rotating piston type.
The flowing water causes the piston to rotate within its chamber, each piston revolution being equivalent to a known volume of water. The piston movement is transferred by a magnetic coupling to the register which has the appropriate reduction gearing.
The Gladiator is tailor made for the UK market and its unique application.
Supported Protocols: LoRaWAN, Dialog 3G™
Supported Outputs: SSR, Encoder
- Specially designed for high accuracy and wide measuring range
- Sealed super-dry register
MID 2014/32/EU (based on OIML R49:2013, EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2014)
WRAS 1307073/ 1504700
Standards & Certifications
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – up to 50 º C
- Body Material – Highly reinforced composite material
- R (Q3/Q1) – 315*
*Other ratios are available under specific request
An extremely accurate, AMR/AMI ready, volumetric water meter with very high performance (R 315/400).