Gladiator EU/ Australia- Positive Displacement Water Meter
The Gladiator EU/ is Arad’s super sensitive positive displacement water meter of rotating piston type.
The flowing water causes the piston to rotate within its chamber, each piston revolution being equivalent to a known volume of water. The piston movement is transferred by a magnetic coupling to the register which has the appropriate reduction gearing.
The Gladiator is one of the most reliable meters for AMR/AMI needs.
Supported Protocols: LoRaWAN, Dialog 3G™, 9XX MH2
Supported Outputs: OE, ER
- Specially designed for high accuracy and wide measuring range
- Sealed super-dry register
- Optional – non return valve
MID 2014/32/EU (based on OIML R49 EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2014)
WRAS 1307073/ 1504700
SAI SMK 40532
Standards & Certifications
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – up to 50 º C
- Body Material EU version – Highly reinforced composite material
- Body Material Australian version – Highly reinforced composite material with metal threads
- Coupling Threads (for inline) – BSP, NPSM (additional NSW for Australian version)
- R (Q3/Q1) – 315*
*Other ratios are available under specific request