FAM – Flexible Axis Water Meter
The FAM (Flexible Axis Meter) – The new concept in design and construction of water meters, is revolutionizing residential metering.
Along with a 360° installation range and choice of connection methods, FAM offers maximum performance in a design that complies with or exceeds accuracy, operating, design and material requirements of leading standards like AWWA and others.
For residential (domestic) and Sub metering installations
Supported Protocols: Dialog 3G™
Supported Outputs: EV
- The FAM flow tube can be installed horizontally, vertically or at any angle in between. Regardless of the angle in between, the measuring chamber remains horizontally. Allows easy installation without re-plumbing, making sub metering retrofit affordable in many previously impractical installations
- Choice of connectors to further simplify installation, the FAM flow tube can be installed either with threaded or solder-joint connections
- The FAM flow tube is supplied with a dualpurpose plug that allows water flow through the line for flushing or system pressure testing
- When it’s time for meter installation, just unscrew the plug and replace it with the measuring unit
- Electronic Reading Compatible: EV, all DIALOG registers including the Dialog3G wireless register
Standards & Certifications
- Maximum Working Pressure – 10 bar
- Liquid Temperature – up to 50 º C
- Body Material – Reinforced nylon
- Flow tube – Corrosion proof copper alloy, Alternative superior plastic material
- Coupling Threads (for inline) – BSP, NPT
An extremely accurate, AMR/AMI ready, volumetric water meter with very high performance (R 315/400).