WSTsb – Woltman Silver Turbo Water Meter
The Woltman Silver Turbo- WSTsb implements advanced methods and technologies in order to present a top of the line product.
Also available with Bayonet configuration – Read more here.
Water supply networks, agricultural applications and industrial use.
DN50 – DN300 (2”-12”)
Supported Protocols: Dialog 3G™
Supported Outputs: EV, EF, ER, etc.
- The WSTsb has wide measuring rate that enables to serve in broaden applications and in extreme situations (low flows an high flows)
- No sensitivity to working conditions like vibrations
- No sensitivity to humidity conditions (even if dry chamber is full of water)
- Resistance – Bearings and materials used in the WSTsb have been proved to ensure long life expectancy
- The WSTsb is also available with EV, EF, ER, Dialog 3G, OE, etc.
MID 2014/32/EU (based on OIML R49:2013, EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2014)
Austalian Drinking Water (AS/ NZS 4020:2005)
Standards & Certifications
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar, upon request 25 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 60 º C
- Body Material – Cast iron, polyester coated
- Connections – Flanges according to ISO, BS 10, ANSI 150 or others
WSTsb meter with the unique sliding bearings that ensure longer lifetime and a wide measuring range.