Dialog3G™ Interpreter Register
The Dialog3G Interpreter ™ water meter registers improves functionality of existing water meter installations worldwide by utilizing highly advanced, state-of-the art optical encoding sensor technology that lasts the life of the meter to reduce impeller friction.
Interpreter registers are available in two types: electro-mechanical and LCD odometers. Both are integrated with self- powered two-way radio communication 3GTM units.
- Dialog 3G™ Interpreter registers simplify the replacement of large diameter meters, significantly reducing costs and eliminating lengthy interruptions to service
- All Dialog 3G™ parameters are programmable
- Meter Impeller Speed -Up to 1600 RPM input rate counting
- Power Supply – 3.6 Volts, Internal lithium battery
- Operational Life – 10 years
- Data logger – Up to 4000 history records
The Dialog3G Cellular™ 500 (DC500) is a self powered unit for cellular
metering and control.