Dialog3G™ Cellular – WINDRIVER Concentrator
The ‘WINDRIVER’ is a part of the Dialog3G™ AMI system.
Providing a data rich communications platform between the end point meters, boosters, repeaters and utility’s communication server.
Data flow is structured around three principal areas: Data Source (end point meters), Data Acquisition (the Components responsible for collecting and communicating the data boosters and repeaters), and Data Control – City mind data S/W.
- 2 way real time communication between the Concentrator and the Utility communication server
- Can be programmed On-Site by Ethernet and serial ports
- Connected to the Backbone network via a Cellular Modem (Or any TCP/IP device)
- Contains MMR transceiver for the 360° area coverage connected to directional antenna
- Support up to 50K meters
- Communication for On-Site programming (Connectors types) – Serial RS232, Ethernet 10/100, ‘Cat5’ sealed caps
- Power supply – Mains Input: 240-120Vac 50/60Hz
- Antennas connections – N-type female + One TNC Cell Modem outlet
- RF Range – Up to 2 Km coverage L.O.S (from Boosters and repeaters)
The Dialog3G Cellular™ 500 (DC500) is a self powered unit for cellular
metering and control.