KD – DISHNON – Fertilizer meter
The DISHNON is a small meter, which is resistant to fertilizer and similar chemicals and which transmits electrical data to automated control systems.
The DISHNON contains a small measuring chamber and a magnetic proximity switch made of synthetic polymers and metals.
- Automated irrigation systems
- Automated industrial applications using corrosive liquids
Supported Outputs: EV
- Compatible with virtually any type of automated control system
- High accuracy
- Dry contact electrical output
- Corrosion resistant plastic and metal components
- Maximum Working Pressure – 5 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 50 º C
- Body Material – Corrosion resistant plastic
- Connections – 3/4″ BSP
Volume based irrigation device. Water meter, volume control dial and a double chamber valve combined.