KBJ/KBJA – Dose-O-Mat Automatic Metering Valve
The Dose-O-Mat line of automatic metering valves provides a reliable and economical solution for a wide variety of irrigation applications. A variety of models and sizes are available to meet virtually any operational requirements and budget.
The desired quantity is set using the volume control dial, according to local crop and soil. It automatically closes the valve once the pre-set quantity of water has passed through the unit.
Dose-O-Mat units of sizes 1½” and larger, contain hydraulic double chambers and may be installed either as single points of control or in groups that are operated in sequence. Operation is extremely simple, it does not require neither skilled labor nor intensive training.
Irrigation and agricultural
KBJ – Globe type: DN40-DN200 (1.5″-8″)
KBJA – Angle type: DN50-DN200 (2″-8″)
- Simple to operate and maintain – Set & forget.
- High accuracy
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction
- Immune to fluctuations in line pressure
- Low loss of head
- Up to 30% saving compared to time based irrigation
- Wide variety of flow and pressure regulation options
- Wide variety of models & sizes – suitable for all irrigation applications
- Can function together with other units as part of an automatic, sequential irrigation system
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 60 º C
- Body Material – Cast iron
- Connections – KBJ 11/2”- 11/2” BSP male thread with couplin
KBJ/ KBJA 2” – 2” male thread with coupling- Internal thread 2″ BSPT or 2″ NPT
KBJ/ KBJA 3”- 8″ – Cast-iron flanges meeting BS 10, ISO, AWWA, JIS10
Volume based irrigation device. Water meter, volume control dial and a double chamber valve combined.
WSTsb meter with the unique sliding bearings that ensure longer lifetime and a wide measuring range.