K/KA, KB/KBA – Dose-O-Mat Automatic Metering Valve
The Dose-O-Mat line of automatic metering valves provides a reliable and economical solution for a wide variety of irrigation applications. A variety of models and sizes are available to meet virtually any operational requirements and budget.
The desired quantity is set using the volume control dial, according to local crop and soil. It automatically closes the valve once the pre-set quantity of water has passed through the unit.
Dose-O-Mat units of sizes 1½” and larger, contain hydraulic valves and may be installed either as single points of control or in groups that are operated in sequence. Operation is extremely simple, it does not require neither skilled labor nor intensive training.
Irrigation and agricultural
K/KB – Globe type: DN20-DN50 (3/4″-2″)
KB/KBA – Angle type: DN50 (2″)
- Negligible head loss
- Simple maintenance
- Field replaceable measuring unit
- Hermetically sealed register with glass lens
- Bearings are constantly flushed during operation to eliminate deposit of solids
- Maximum Working Pressure – 10 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 60 º C
- Body Material – K size DN20-DN25 (3/4” – 1”) plastic, all other models – cast iron
- Connections – K 3/4” – 3/4” BSPT male thread
K 1” – 1 BSPT male thread
K/KB 1.5” – 1.5” male thread with coupling
K/KB 2” – 2” male thread with coupling – Internal thread BSPT or NPT
Volume based irrigation device. Water meter, volume control dial and a double chamber valve combined.