IRT- Irrigation/Agriculture Water Meter
Special design with free water passage allows measurement of water with high content of impurities.
Agricultural, sewage and irrigation applications
DN80 – DN250 (3”-10”)
Supported Protocols: Dialog 3G™
Supported Outputs: EV, EF
- Negligible head loss
- Simple maintenance
- Field replaceable measuring unit
- Hermetically sealed register with glass lens
- Bearings are constantly flushed during operation to eliminate deposit of solids
- Optional electrical output: EV (Volume) or EF (Rate of Flow)
- Compatible with Dialog3G automatic reading system
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 60 º C
- Body Material – Cast iron, polyester coated
- Connections – Flanges according to ISO, BS 10, ANSI 150 or others
WSTsb meter with the unique sliding bearings that ensure longer lifetime and a wide measuring range.
Volume based irrigation device. Water meter, volume control dial and a double chamber valve combined.