BM – Hydrometer
The hydrometer combines a water meter and a hydraulic valve in a single unit. The valve is double-chambered and is especially designed for high-pressure operation.
Pilot valves and solenoid valves enable remote and automatic transmission of hydraulic commands to the hydrometer.
Remote control irrigation and industrial applications.
The hydrometer is especially suited for automated operation and may be used in a variety of pressure and flow regulation applications such as:
- Pressure sustaining & reducing
- Flow regulation
- Combined pressure and flow regulation
- Dual stage operation
Supported Outputs: EV, EF
- Integrated design minimizes installation space
- Specifically designed for use in automated remote control environments
- Wide variety of flow and pressure regulation options
- Double-chambered hydraulic valve designed for high-pressure operation
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction
- Low loss of head
- Hermetically sealed register
- Wide range of sizes – suitable for virtually any application
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 50 º C
- Body Material – Polyester coated cast iron body, Reinforced natural rubber valve diaphragm
- Connections – Flanges according to ISO, BS 10, ANSI 150 or others
Threaded: Male BSP 11/2″-2″ Female BSPT or NPSM 2″
Volume based irrigation device. Water meter, volume control dial and a double chamber valve combined.
WSTsb meter with the unique sliding bearings that ensure longer lifetime and a wide measuring range.