P- Positive Displacement
ARAD Model P is a positive displacement water meter, rotating piston type. The flowing water causes the piston to rotate within its chamber, each piston revolution being equivalent to a known volume of water. The piston movement is transferred by a magnetic coupling to the register which has the appropriate reduction gearing.
For domestic consumption and greenhouses
1/2", 3/4" and 1" (15mm, 20mm and 25mm)
- MID 2004/22/EC (based on OIML R49EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2005)
- EEC (based on ISO 4064:1993)
- WRAS (for 25mm only)
- Specially designed for high accuracy and wide measuring range.
- Sealed super-dry register.
- The UK version includes: IP68 Pulse under the glass register.
- Optional Electrical Output: EV, EF, ER, Dialog 3G
|Maximum Working Pressure||10 bar|
|Maximum Working Temperature||50°C|
|Body Material||Corrosion proof copper alloy|
|Coupling Threads||BSP, NPSM|