KBJ, KBJA- Dose-O-Mat Automatic Metering Valve
Volume based irrigation device, consisting of a water meter, a volume control dial and a double chamber valve contained in a single unit.
The Dose-O-Mat line of automatic metering valves provides a reliable and economical solution for a wide variety of irrigation applications. A variety of models and sizes are available to meet virtually any operational requirements and budget.
The desired quantity is set using the volume control dial, according to local crop and soil. It automatically closes the valve once the pre-set quantity of water has passed through the unit. Dose-O-Mat units of sizes 1½" and larger, contain hydraulic double chambers and may be installed either as single points of control or in groups that are operated in sequence. Operation is extremely simple, it does not require neither skilled labor nor intensive training.
KBJ - Globe type: 1½", 2", 3", 4", 6", 8"
KBJA - Angle type: 2”, 3”, 4", 6", 8"
- Simple to operate and maintain - just set it & forget about it.
- High accuracy
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction
- Immune to fluctuations in line pressure
- Low loss of head
- Up to 30% saving compared to time based irrigation
- Wide variety of flow and pressure regulation options
- Wide variety of models & sizes - suitable for virtually all irrigation applications
- Can function together with other units as part of an automatic, sequential irrigation system
|Maximum Working Temperature||60°C|
|Body Material||Cast Iron|
|Connection||KBJ 11/2”- 11/2” BSP male thread with couplin
KBJ/ KBJA 2” - 2” male thread with coupling- Internal thread 2" BSPT or 2" NPT
KBJ/ KBJA 3”- 8" - Cast-iron flanges meeting BS 10, ISO, AWWA, JIS10.