Arad Technologies, a high-tech global leader in the field of IOT and cloud systems, is looking for a passionate Software Architect to join us!
In this role you will be:
As a system architect, you will be part of a group that is developing the next generation of an MDM (Meters Data Management) enterprise solutions for Arad Group.
• Design specifications, models, and guidelines within a coherent architectural blueprint to meet market requirements.
• Plan and coordinate activities to ensure compliance with regulations, standards, and requirements.
• Drive innovation within the solution set by applying new technology and facilitating the development of software interactions, connections, and transactions that enable data value-exchange and are consistent with our platform strategy.
• Collaborate with stakeholders (R&D team, System engineers ,Product & Marketing) to understand the market requirements, ensure successful application of architectural design, support development and delivery of products, and implement and reuse enterprise components.
• Ensure that all stakeholders understand the approach to achieving the roadmap.
• Mentor and train the development teams to help shape strategies and create solutions.
• Define and oversee coding standards (using static code analysis tools).
All you need is…
• B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 5 years of experience in net web application development (Server & Client)
• At list 2 years’ experience as an architect
• Vast experience in SAAS platform development
• Experience with IaaS, PaaS and Cloud Services (such as AWS, Azure)
• Strong database skills (Relational & No SQL)
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• Good understanding in CI/CD processes
• Knowledge of security principles (encryption, vulnerabilities) – Advantage
• Knowledge and experience Kafka / Elasticsearch / Redis / RabbitMQ / Kubernetes – Advantage
• Excellent English, both verbal and written
Suitable candidates, please send CV to Yifat Yanuka at [email protected]