Arad Technologies is the development center of Arad Group, the company is located in the Yokneam industrial area.
Arad Technologies employs over 100 engineers in the fields of hardware, software, hydraulics, and RF.
Arad Technologies’ cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) systems are among the most advanced in the world and are marketed worldwide through the group’s other subsidiaries.
- PMO responsibilities for company project within
the R&D divisions
- Planning and tracking the projects work plans,
analysis, testing and maintaining all the project info content per version,
including multi disciplines, dependencies, and integrations
- Working in collaboration with the development
teams, V&V, NPI and Supply Chain including responsibility for Information
- Industrial Engineering graduate.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in
writing in Hebrew & English
- Managing complex projects independently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Manage small project and team meetings
- Good presentation skills
of PMO methodologies and tools such as MS-Project, Office, Clarizen, DevOps,
קו”ח נא לשלוח ליפעת ינוקא למייל: Yifat.Yanuka@aradtec.com