specializes in the design, development and manufacture of top quality precision
water meters for applications such as domestic, waterworks, irrigation and
water management throughout the world.
company seeks a highly motivated and creative electrical engineer to join the
company’s R&D team in designing and testing of robust products and tools.
- joining to ARAD R&D H/W teem.
- Board design, layout, and production of various boards
- Building, modifying and testing product prototypes
- Developing, verifying and testing hardware and support peripherals to ensure they meet specifications and requirements
- Laboratory and field testing of board’ electrical performance
- Writing detailed functional specifications to document the hardware development process
- Participate in design concept of mechanical/hydraulic/electrical solution.
- Participate in debug and integration process with S/W teems.
- Innovative, problem solving, hands-on attitude
- Experienced in working with subcontractors
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player
- B.Sc. engineer degree in electrical engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience: board design, data seeking and component/specification, tooling design & test design
- Experience in independent leadership of a project
- Experience in ultra-low power board design
- Experience in controller & digital and analog design
- Experience in IOT H/W solution and protocols.
- Experience in written components drivers.
קו”ח נא לשלוח ליפעת ינוקא למייל: [email protected]