Arad Group is a world leader in the field of
water metering solutions.
The company designs, develops, manufactures, sells,
and supports its cutting-edge smart IoT solutions to residential, bulk, irrigation,
and water management companies around the world.
Millions of Arad’s water measurement solutions
are installed worldwide, and the company manufactures over 500,000 units a
year, which has made Arad Group into one of the leading companies in the global
water measuring industry.
This is an exciting opportunity
to shape smart cities around the globe, developing the next generation of smart
By joining us, you’ll
have the chance to be involved from early stages of architecture & design
planning, through development and testing phases up to end-to end integration
within Arad’s products: starting from
HW all the way to cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
- Lead a team of embedded 2-3 developers, acting as a technical leader
- Design, develop and verify embedded SW ( ~50% Hands-On is required).
- Manage multiple activities and priorities
- 3+ years of team leading experience and 5+ years of embedded software engineering experience – MUST
- Proven track record in embedded software programming (C/C++) at “Bare metal” or RTOS – MUST
- Strong knowledge and understanding of network protocols – MUST
- Experience with embedded SW architecture, design patterns and system integration – MUST
- Strong foundations of data structures, algorithms, and SW architecture
- Experience writing and maintaining production code
- Experience working and driving Agile-Scrum, Unit Testing, Code Review, CI/CD methodologies – MUST
- Passionate about technology and able to dive into new technologies quickly
- Independent and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork capabilities
- Capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
קו”ח נא לשלוח ליפעת ינוקא למייל: Yifat.Yanuka@aradtec.com