Electrical Engineer for RF Testing
Arad Technologies is the Development Center for the Arad Group and is situated in the Yokneam Industrial Park.
Arad Technologies employs more than 100 engineers in the fields of hardware, software, hydraulic mechanics, and RF.
The Arad Technologies’ IoT and cloud systems are among the most advanced in the world and are distributed around the globe through the Group’s subsidiaries.
- At least 5 years’ experience in RF testing
- Ability to define and write test documents for ensembles and
- Theoretical and practical understanding of the reception and
- Knowledge in testing, such as RL, Sensitivity, NF, RF power, IIP3,
- Testing of receptors, amplifiers, and systems
- Ability to read electrical drawings
- Antenna testing – an advantage
- Willing to conduct field trials
- Knowledge of international testing standards, compliance with
testing standards, and assistance in standardization of certified labs
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in operating testing equipment,
including Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, & Scope
- Organized through all stages of the work
The position holder will serves as a professional source of knowledge for the company and must work with multiple interfaces within the organization, including R&D, operating, & engineering.
Suitable candidates, please send CV to Yifat Yanuka at [email protected]