Carmel- Multi Jet Magnetic
The Carmel is a highly accurate water meter, using the multi-jet principle. With highly reinforced composite body and top attachable register unit totally isolated from the water pressure- allowing to replace the register while the meter is still conncted to the line.
For domestic consumption
1/2"- 3/4" (15mm- 25mm)
- in process: MID 2004/22/EC (based on OIML R49EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2005)
- sealed supper dry magnetic register
- 6 digits counter + 3 pointers for high accuracy measurement readout
- Central "star" used for leak detection and electronic testing
- Rotable register for convenient positioning of dial
- Register options: regular, Optical Encoder (OE), Dialog 3G, EV, EF
- Option for a "kosher" version which is not transmitting data on Shabat.
|Maximum Working Pressure||10 bar|
|Maximum Working Temperature||50°C|
|Body MaterialOptional for sizes ½" and ¾"||Highly reinforced composite material|
|Coupling Threads||BSP, NPSM|