BM - Hydrometer
- The hydrometer combines a water meter and a hydraulic valve in a single unit.
- The valve is double-chambered and is especially designed for high-pressure operation.
Pilot valves and solenoid valves enable remote and automatic transmission of hydraulic commands to the hydrometer.
The impeller is the only moving part in contact with the water.
The meter contains a rotating leakage indicator as well as a totalizer that displays cumulative volume.
The meter electronically transmits flow data to the remote control computer.
The hydrometer is available in globe type and angle type models in a variety of sizes.
The BM hydrometers series are designed for remote control irrigation and for industrial applications.
The hydrometer is especially suited for automated operation. The hydrometer may be used in a variety of pressure and flow regulation applications such as:
- Pressure sustaining & reducing
- Flow regulation
- Combined pressure and flow regulation
- Dual stage operation
BM - Globe type: 11/2, 2”, 3”, 4’, 6”, 8”
- EEC (based on ISO 4064:1993)
- Integrated design minimizes installation space
- Specifically designed for use in automated remote control environments.
- Wide variety of flow and pressure regulation options
- Double-chambered hydraulic valve designed for high-pressure operation.
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction
- Low loss of head
- Hermetically sealed register
- Wide range of sizes - suitable for virtually any application
|Maximum Working Pressure||16 bar|
|Materials||Cast iron, polyester coatedReinforced natural rubber valve diaphragm|
Flanges according to ISO, BS 10, ANSI 150 or others
Male BSP 11/2"-2" Female BSPT or NPSM 2"